Tonex Stand Alone App Not Operating

Hi,

New to this whole ethos of Amp Modelling etc…

I have a couple of questions, I’m hoping some nice person will help me with:

  1. The stand alone Tonex App just isn’t showing any activity - no input, and no output. I’ve tried uninstalling, re-installing, updating and then re-installing. I’ve tried to use my “normal” I/O device on every possible channel. I’ve tried the Tonex pedal as I/O device. I’ve tried creating an aggregate device with both Tonex and my Fender Quantum, and again, tried every conceivable channel. All with the same nothing happening result. Contrast that with fantastic operation within my DAW, and also no problem within Amplitube. Any ideas please?
  2. Talking of Amplitube - it reports that Tonex needs to be installed to access Tonex within Amplitube…again, I’ve uninstalled both Tonex and Amplitube, but this time installed Tonex first, then Amplitube. Same result, Tonex is reported as not operational within Amplitube, but Amplitube itself works brilliantly
  3. I’ve noticed that an awful lot of the user created Tones in Tone Net, are not available to me, because I only have Tonex Max and Amplitube 5, and I’m getting the white noise alert and a dinky little lock symbol on parts of the fx chain…I understand this. My question is, if I purchase the full version of Total Studio 5 Max, which seems to include a fair few of the add on packs for Amplitube and Tonex, am I going to be able to access many more of the uploaded user tones?