I spent 3 hours last night trying to get Amplitube and Tonex 2.1 to sync up . I opened A5 , clicked on the Tonex link and it just tells me that I dont have Tonex installed. I re-installed A5 a few times and nothing worked. I even re-installed Tonex 2.1. I also did a clean install of A5 and even that did not do the trick. I have no idea what elese to do. Anyone else having this problem?
I just tried it, and I get the same thing. Amplitube Max 5.10.9 and Tonex Max 2.1. MacOS 26.7.1.
I have the same products, AMP 5.10.9 and Tonex MAX 2.1 and Mac OS Tahoe 26.7.1 and loads up with no problems. I also have the new Tonex Board. Not sure if that matters with this problem for you all.
Are you sure that if you add a new amp in TONEX 2.1, you can actually see and load that same amp in AmpliTube?
Also, can you see the new amps from the 2.0 Factory Library inside AmpliTube?
That’s the specific issue we’re talking about — TONEX itself works fine, but newly added Tone Models don’t seem to appear in AmpliTube.
I’m talking about not being able to open Tonex at all in Amplitube.
I’m on Windows 10. AmpliTube 5.10.9 doesn’t recognize Tonex 2.1.
But I’m not upset about it at all; the Tonex integration didn’t appeal to me— or rather, it felt insufficiently polished.
I downgraded to ToneX 1.13.x and all is fine. I don’t need the new GUI.
Me too. If I was using Amplitube, I just stuck with the Amplitube amps, the Tonex integration always felt weak. And on Mac, it made it unstable. Would randomly crash Cubase and Logic Pro. Wasn’t worth the headache.
Yes, that’s the real pain in the ass issue. I’ve made a couple of new Tone model captures after updating to latest Tonex version and now I can use them only in Tonex 2. Where’s the full integration with Amplitube?