Here’s my setup -
Tonex One+, Tonex SE (on my Mac), Brown Panel & Signature + collections. I use Tonex Control App to modify the tones/presets on the One+ when I am practising and away from the Mac.
I see all tone models from SE & the other 2 on the Mac. However, the Tonex Control app, I see only the Brown Panel and Signature+ collections. Why am I not seeing the base 200 models here in the Tonex control app? What am I missing?
@Peter-IK Can you help here please? I haven’t heard back from support yet. Thanks.
Please send a direct message to @DC_IK with your email that you used on the support form, when you submitted it, and a brief synopsis of your issue and he’ll help get someone to take a look. Thanks.
For the benefit of others with the same issue -
Support tells me that there is an issue with the unlocking of included Tonex, Tonex SE and Tonex Max content in the iOS app. It is being addressed.
Until then, one is expected to use either the Mac/PC apps or Android apps to load and use models to the pedal.
Have you got any further help with this?
Nothing so far. Absolutely no visibility given by ik.
Hm this should really be prioritized by IK..
Per your message above they told you it was being addressed. There will be an update to the app(s) and if you need more information please reply to your ticket.
It is. iOS app updates require not only development time but Apple’s review process can sometimes be… interesting.
So how long do you recon until we can download a update?
I am not in IK Support so I do not have that information but they can update you in your ticket.
I don’t have a ticket. I just found this thread.
I cant even find the MAX content on the PC app anymore.. Im trying to find the Vemuram IKMultimedia captures but they are nowhere to be found.. Maybe I need the Tonex 2.0 Beta?
That is also something IK Support would be able to assist you with.
I Have reached out the to support and got 1 answer and now its been dead silence for 2 weeks.. So I paid for MAX but i cant use it..
As of the latest update to Tonex Control App a couple of days ago, the iOS version of the app now can see all SE models and the Brown Panel & Signature+ collections. HOWEVER, the new set of some 70-odd models that are supposed to be coming from Tonex 2 are not seen on any of the platforms - iOS, Android or Mac (Tonex 2).
Please update the TONEX Control iOS app. The recent update should resolve this issue.
Sorry to hear that, please contact IK Support directly and they will troubleshoot with you.
The app is updated.
This is all I see, what can I search for to test it?
mån 14 sep. 2026 kl. 16:19 skrev Peter - IK Multimedia <notifications@ikmultimedia.discoursemail.com>:
(attachments)
There is a list of all Tone Models included in TONEX MAX on the TONEX web pages. You can look for some of those.