Can't get ArcX (software only) to work on Mac

I am apparently not intelligent enough to get ArcX (software only) to work in my Mac Studio. I understand that I have to run the app, then select Plugin mode in the interface and run the calibrations with a measurement mic. I can save the measurement results into a file. Then I would insert the ArcX plugIn into a host (in my case into LogicX) and load settings. But when I want to recall and utilize the measurements, I cannot find any Session file or whatever else the plugin needs to load to process the audio output. I see my saved measurement files but cannot really do anything with it, it seems. What am I missing here? Your kind help is much appreciated!

I have exactly the same problem with ARC X on the mac. No session file generated.

I tried all suggestions i could find using Ai about permission and security issues don’t work.

I also have ARC 3 thank god that does work!

I hope someone from IKmultimedia can help but it seems support is lacking lately