Iloud sub, new purchase

I just got the sub.

I got it all hooked up today and the download QR doesnt work for the arcX sofware.

The website shows my hardware but no link for the software. Only the severely lacking manual and the asio drivers.

Where can I DL the arcX software?

Once you register the serial on the card in the box, you will see ARC X in your IK Product Manager. Have you installed the IK Product Manager and checked there?

I have. It shows the sub but only the asio driver and the manual available for download.

That is the Hardware tab. What do you see under the software tab?

That is your User Area on the IK web site. That is a banner for the IK Product Manager which you need to download an install. It is an app you run on your computer, not in a browser.

LOL. Thanks.. I got it.

I see the confusion, though, and it has been noted :slight_smile: We’re moving to a new web site/platform in the near future so that shouldn’t be an issue or confuse anybody soon enough at least.