I’ve purchased the upgrade to tonex rig but can’t transfer the preset I’ve made to my tonex pedal !
I figure the full functionality is for tonex board but all I’m trying to do is throw a drive pedal and a few effect in front of an amp model ! (That’s what I assumed I’d purchased with the tonex rig upgrade )
Is this possible ? Or have I just wasted £99 on a fancy setup on my pc that’s of zero use as I need it live and not just for use on the pc
Very very annoyed and angry IK if so as this is not clear regarding tonex rig upgrade
TONEX Rig is software. You cannot transfer TONEX Board presets to TONEX Pedal because TONEX Board has much more power than TONEX Pedal. TONEX Pedal cannot possibly handle the extra features, effects, and simultaneous Tone Models. It is a physical limitation.
Why is this not made clear then before purchase?
Theres delay , chorus , reverb and noise gate that you can build and transfer to tonex pedal
I just wanted to add a drive pedal
How do I get a refund ? As it’s of no use whatsoever if I can’t transfer it to the tonex pedal 
TONEX Rig is a software update, it is covered on the TONEX software pages as an optional upgrade to the TONEX Player software. It does not mention transfering the presets to TONEX Pedal or ONE anywhere, only TONEX Board.
https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/tonex/ states
Transfer complete TONEX Rigs from TONEX 2 Player to TONEX Board for live performance.
Create beyond the limits of traditional guitar and bass setups with TONEX Rig, the optional upgrade that brings the expanded creative power of the TONEX Board experience into TONEX 2 Player. Build complex signal chains with up to four Tone Models, flexible routing, and 70+ studio-quality effects at launch, with more to come.
To inquire about refunds, you’d want to open a request with IK Support. Thank you.