I’ve searched for several examples from the MAX list and none of them show up as you can see..
mån 14 sep. 2026 kl. 17:29 skrev Peter - IK Multimedia <notifications@ikmultimedia.discoursemail.com>:
I’ve searched for several examples from the MAX list and none of them show up as you can see..
mån 14 sep. 2026 kl. 17:29 skrev Peter - IK Multimedia <notifications@ikmultimedia.discoursemail.com>:
If anybody still has issues, please reach out to IK Support directly for technical assistance. Thank you.
As usual and stated elsewhere, if you have a ticket that you feel needs attention or other issues with your support request please DM @DC_IK (tag them in your post if you cannot message them for any reason) and someone will take a look at your ticket. Also a reminder to keep things civil on this forum and to abide by the IK Forum Guidelines
@DC_IK I need help with my problems not being able to access my MAX content.
No reply or answer still from IK..