Message Button is Missing

Hi, I am trying to reach about a support issue, and saw the note to send a DM, but when I click on a user there is no message button. Am I missing something?

If you cannot message yet (you have to have an account that is not brand new, and read and participate a bit to be able to) just tag DC_IK in your post / reply using the @ sign and their username DC_IK no spaces between. Thanks!

Hi @DC_IK

I have the same issue with private messages, so I am tagging you here as suggested.

I contacted IK Multimedia support back in February regarding an issue with my iLoud Micro Monitor, but I never received a response.

The issue is related to Bluetooth. After the initial pairing, the speakers work normally, but after an automatic reconnection the playback volume becomes significantly lower. Removing the Bluetooth device and pairing it again temporarily restores the normal volume.

I would also like to know if this is a known issue and whether there is any firmware update available for the original iLoud Micro Monitor.

Could you please help me with my support request?

Thank you.