Hey IKM,
Sent a support request a week ago through main site but haven’t heard back. I have a difficult problem to solve and need direct IKM assistance.
Problem: Shipped a pair of Precision MTMs (original, not MKII) from North America to Asia. One of them was damaged in transit, mostly likely during customs inspection. Specifically: one of the woofers was slightly dented, and the same speaker is showing blinking red LED light about 60 seconds after being turned on, so is currently non-functional.
The closest IKM distributor / service center for me has stated they cannot service this speaker until they get permission from IK Multimedia, since they won’t service IKM products that were not sold or imported by them without permission. They need permission from an IK representative to even look at them / or estimate repair.
Hoping I can get some traction on this forum. I will try another support ticket later today as well.
I can provide further details anytime…preferably through email as this involves insurance claims (speakers are no longer under warranty), and need proper correspondence documentation. Tries the support section of the site, but that has gone no where so far. Perhaps there’s a direct support email I can use?
Thanks!
BM