Urgent Help: Account/Server Backend Block Locking Paid Plugins in Pro Tools

Hi @Peter-IK and @DC_IK, My web support submission failed to generate a ticket number, and my plugins are completely locked on Windows 11. I have tried contacting tech support numerous times over more than a week, but I never get any response regarding my problem.

I haven’t been able to get my authorized plugins working in Pro Tools on Windows 11. I am trying to use T-RackS 5 (and T-RackS 4 w/Custom Shop), Stealth Limiter, Classic Compressor, and a few others. Both the IK Product Manager and the Authorization Manager show that the plugins are fully authorized since I have entered the serial numbers. However, when I load them in Pro Tools, they do not work. They just emit white noise/hissing and show messages telling me I only have a few days left to authorize them.

Also inside the old Authorization Manager/Custom Shop, I just get SSL handshake failure errors. Is there something broken in my account backend? Are there problems with my IP or machine profile, or has it been flagged/blocked on your server-side firewall? I need a working method for a license authorization so I can use the plugins I paid for. Please send me a private message or have a manager look at my account profile directly.

Thank you.

You should have been contacted by @DC_IK already. Thank you.

I have submitted many support requests, but the support submission failed to generate a ticket number, and my plugins are completely locked on Windows 11. I have tried contacting Peter and DC and forms for tech support numerous times over two weeks, but I never get any response regarding my problem.

@DC_IK had contacted you please keep working with them to get your issue resolved.

Jason was trying to help, but was not able to get it working. So I guess he quit helping me.

I have a new Windows 11 PC with a new version of Pro Tools Artist installed. My old PC had a version of Pro Tools Studio. Pro Tools is working fine with the T-RackS 5 plugins. But none of the older versions of IK Multimedia (v4) plugins will work. I used Authorization Manager to try to get the old v4 Custom Shop plugins to work. I did the offline authorization trick, downloaded the authorization.html file, logged into my IK Multimedia account, launched the html file, entered my serial numbers, downloaded the XML file and then loaded it. Nothing ever works for the old plugins. This offline authorization technique does not fully work.

I get “Not Activated” errors in Pro Tools. My paid plugins (Stealth Limiter and Classic Compressor) are stuck constantly hissing in demo mode. The Authorization Manager says the plugins are authorized, but they do not work in Pro Tools. I get messages telling me “this copy of T-RackS is not authorized. T-RackS CS is not authorized. The 10 day grace period has expired.”

Another problem is that I paid for and used V4 T Racks Classic Compressor and Stealth Limiter in the past, but now with T-RackS 5 only Stealth Limiter works. The V5 T-RackS Classic Compressor will not even work.

Thanks for your help.