Wow I knew these were tough (since the one that survived a hurricane and other reports of TONEX hardware getting in some bad situations and coming out of those situations still working) but that’s incredible.
When people ask “what are those handles for” on TONEX Board, I just know we know we can’t mess around with regard to protecting the gear and making sure TONEX hardware survives all kinds of rigor - like rigors of the road, which have been handled like a champ for quite a few guitarists and we’re happy to know how TONEX can really work hard, play hard, tour hard, and all that.
I wouldn’t force anybody to do anything but I’m sure I’m not the only one that disagress that there’s not much point in posting your pedalboard - that sounds like quite a cool board regardless of downsizing etc. But I get it.
Honestly, the reliability is one thing which keeps me with ToneX - I used to tour for a living and although I’m mostly out of that scene now, I still buy gear as if I was still putting it through hell every night and relying on it to pay the bills. Probably cursing myself by typing this but I’ve had IK hardware for years and it’s one of the few brands which has never let me down.
Also, behold the current state of the Board board which is so small and simple that I sneaked my bass rig into shot too, haha. The rig it replaced was a giant pedalboard which basically looked like an explosion in a music store centred around two ToneX Pedals, so to say the Board has streamlined things is a massive understatement.
(Not pictured - the XLRs run into a mixer with an ARC On Ear plugged into it and a pair of MTM monitors, I’m keeping things in the family apparently!)