No TONEX device has been authorized

I purchased a used TONEX ONE pedal and received it today. I was able to successfully register the device and it appears in my IK Multimedia Product Manager. However, when I open TONEX Editor, I receive a warning that “No TONEX device has been authorized. To use TONEX Editor, please register your TONEX device. Click OK to open the IK Multimedia Product Manager.” I can see the pedal is there in Product Manager.

I am on a Mac.

I’ve submitted a support request to IK I am hoping to avoid waiting a few days to get up and running.

Is there anything I can do? I’m eager to try it out.

That’s strange. Make sure you are logged in with the same account everywhere. You might want to leave IK Product Manager open in the background when you try the editor too, it shouldn’t be necessary (you can log in to IK Product Manager and close it usually) but worth a shot and generally making sure you’re using the same logon/account everywhere.

Weirdly it works now. I opened TONEX (not Editor) and then when I went back into the Editor it was behaving as expected. :man_shrugging: