Just upgraded to 2.1.1 - a few questions?

Hi all,

So I finally updated Tonex to 2.1.1.

Generally all went smoothly, all of my old library and collections are available in 2.1.1 and all seems ok. With the new layout I have a few questions though…

  1. I now have some tone models that are ‘not owned’. Why is this, are they Tonex Board only models?

  2. There seems to be no number display of how how many items are being displayed. For example in 1.12 when I selected all my Tone Models I could see how many models I had… is there a way to see the number of models in 2.1.1?

  3. It’s not clear which are the the new 220 models, the dates on the models all seem to be back in July. Also regarding dates all my presets now have todays date. Is the 2.0 Factory Library supposed to be just the new 2.0 models?

Thanks for any help.

Cheers