IK Product Manager login failure, but web site login is ok

I am suffering from the login on the IK product manager software.

It used be ok but the login failure started a couple of week ago.

I tried:

  • Restart the computer
  • Installed 1.1.15 and 1.1.16
  • Reset password on the web site
  • Reinstalled the software after the uninstallation.
  • Completely removed IK software from my computer
  • Disable firewall on my computer
  • Installed the software to another computer which has never installed the IK product before

But, nothing helped.

Now, I am not able to run any IK software, including ToneX and Amplitube.

I don’t think this is something I can fix on my end.

Please help get through this.

I just checked the ToneX login on the iPad, it works.

Now I am even more confused.

Sorry to hear you are having this problem. Have you opened a support ticket yet? Please do so if you have not because the mods/admins of this forum do not have the access to your account or systems to resolve such an issue. Please click here to open a ticket. Thank you.

Thanks for the update.

I actually created a support request ticket 5 days ago, but I haven’t gotten any update yet.

I know everyone is busy these days and each company has a different SLA, but I want to know when I can use the software.t.

I had the same issue and the support ticket did help resolve it. Ultimately the issue was that they only allow specific special characters in your password, but they don’t specify that when you’re creating a password. And strangely it works for the website, but not for the software. For reference, the characters that ARE allowed are here: . ? @ $ ^ * - Perhaps check your password and try changing it.