Authorization Manager

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Authorization Manager

Postby Zealey » Sat Oct 12, 2024 2:36 pm

so, I'm looking at my IK account online and my product manager is connected to the internet, but my Authorization Manager says I have no internet connection. Some of my older products seem to have become unauthorized and I can't do it without this working. The offline reg process doesn't work either. Is none of this supported anymore? My version of Sonik Synth was working perfectly last week and now it seems it's unregistered!?
Zealey

Re: Authorization Manager

Postby Zealey » Sun Oct 13, 2024 9:22 am

still offline today. Anyone know if it's something on my PC could be blocking it, or is this service no longer valid? It's not the firewall.
Zealey

Re: Authorization Manager

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Oct 14, 2024 8:46 pm

Since other users have not chimed in I'd suggest opening at ticket with IK Support via https://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/sw for official and direct technical support, if you have not done so already.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More