Can't register AXE I/O, s/nbr refused

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

Can't register AXE I/O, s/nbr refused

Postby Mikeh1999 » Mon Dec 13, 2021 2:59 pm

Bought the AXE I/O + Amplitube 5 MAX package directly from the IK website, have IK Product Manager installed and can see the Amplitube 5 license registered. But, no reg for AXE I/O. When I enter the serial number from the slip in the box the Product Manager refuses it. So, can't get to AXE driver downloads, and device not registered in my account. No response from message to support or Twitter post to IKMultimedia (so far). Any help appreciated.
Mikeh1999

Re: Can't register AXE I/O, s/nbr refused

Postby DarkStar » Tue Dec 14, 2021 11:47 am

Hello and welcome to the forum

Please contact Sales/Account Support, via here. You will be able to search the FAQs first, but if they do not resolve your issue, there is a red buttonred button link to the Support form. Sales Support can look at your Account and see what's going on.

Response time aims to be within 2 working days (US (East Coast) Business hours, generally), but in the current circumstances please allow some more time. Administrators and Moderators here cannot access your Account.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby Mikeh1999 » Tue Dec 14, 2021 3:51 pm

Thanks. The FAQs were not useful, they didn't even mention my issue. I have submitted a support request and got a boilerplate response that either ignored what I said or indicates the company can't track their own sales. Hopefully my response to that gets read by a human.

In any case, I'm in touch with support, hoping for a resolution soon.

Thanks for replying.
Mikeh1999

Postby DarkStar » Wed Dec 15, 2021 11:25 pm

The first reply back is an auto-acknowledgement, so it is bound to be generic. But you now have a Ticket number and can Reply at any time quoting that number.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby Mikeh1999 » Thu Dec 16, 2021 4:16 am

I was sent a serial number today so hopefully I'm good to go. Put this in the past and move forward.

Now let's make some sounds... !
Mikeh1999

Return to Interfaces & Controllers