In-app purchases don’t appear in app.

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

In-app purchases don’t appear in app.

Postby danrobcop » Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:05 pm

Dear all,

I bought a ‘wah-wah pedal‘, all went well on my side, payed by CC. But the ‘pedal’ isn’t added to my options in the app. Contacted ‘IK’ suggested I ‘restore purchases’, and when asked to fill in apple-id, all will be ok. I had already tried ‘restore [...]’. No option to fill in Apple-ID, just says ‘all app purchases restored’. Maybe, something went wrong? Again trying adding a pedal, same problem. Anyone any tips? I’m very annoyed, I spend nearly €10,-, got nothing. (But a standard-reply, that is/was useless) Thank you in advance for all suggestions,

Kind regards,

Dan Copplestone
danrobcop

Re: In-app purchases don’t appear in app.

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Feb 04, 2020 11:25 pm

Typically support personnel try what seems to be very basic and is indeed sometimes not what finally resolves the problem. For one reason - in a majority of the cases, it works!

Obviously not in your case, so I'd suggest you let the support rep know that the suggestion didn't work and they will continue to happily assist you in order to get you up and running.

Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby danrobcop » Wed Feb 05, 2020 8:01 am

Thank you for your, response. I immediately replied to the mail. But am still after a couple of days waiting for them to respond a second time. That’s why I posted on the forum. When I bought the pedal, I of course expected to be able to use it. (For band practice) Now, it’s unlikely I will be able to use it for the next one. So, just hoping someone had any idea!;) I do feel if the only way of communicating is via mail, the time within they respond is unreasonable. I mean I’ve payed (2x) for a product, they should at least have an option to chatt or something. Take care, Dan
danrobcop

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Feb 05, 2020 4:20 pm

They usually respond quickly, please check your spam/junk folders too for any response that may have been caught there.

If you don't have a response and would like someone to take a look at your ticket please PM your ticket number to me and/or Ryan_IK per the forum guidelines about posting while there is an active support ticket which can be found here: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=19505

Thank you
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories