Miroslav Philarmonik sound content problem

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Miroslav Philarmonik sound content problem

Postby vinzvinz » Thu Oct 24, 2019 8:20 am

hey there, I have a problem with Miroslav 2. I went through the pain of installing everything 3 times with or without the sound update but I always end up with two instances of everything (multi, instr and pattern) in the MP browser. the first ones are not working and sometimes their name start with a " .- " or like in the pattern there's no name at all, just a " . " and then blank. it's rather uncomfortable and it's a workflow killer.

I'm on mac os mojave and I installed the library on a external ssd. same problem both in standalone and as audio unit in logic. I didn't install sampletank cause I don't need it, unless it's required to run MP2? anybody can help figuring this out? thanks in advance
vinzvinz

Re: Miroslav Philarmonik sound content problem

Postby DarkStar » Thu Oct 24, 2019 12:44 pm

Hello and welcome to the forum.

I am sorry to hear about the problems you are running into.

Just to clarify, did you download / install the sounds library files themselves (not the sounds updates?)

I do not know OSX (cue Garfy) but the files that start with " .- " or similar are some sort of system files that OSX uses.

And, no, you do not need to install SampleTank 4.

As this is primarily a user to user forum, someone-else may chime in. Meanwhile, the best thing to do is raise a Support Ticket, here for some one to one help (US (East Coast) Business hours, generally). Response time is usually within 2 working days.

--------------------------------------
PS: it would be best to change your Account Name away from an email address, to minimise the chance of it being harvested by web bots and you receiving all sorts of 'special offers' etc from all over the place for years and years. You can change it here:.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby vinzvinz » Fri Oct 25, 2019 7:32 am

hey darkstar, thanks for your reply and your tips.
I did 3 installations of the content:
sound library only (16 dmg + harp)
as I had the described problem I thought I needed the sound updates too. so I installed them. but no improvement.
so I removed the whole library and re-installed the content without the updates.
still no improvements.
vinzvinz

Postby DarkStar » Fri Oct 25, 2019 11:19 am

One for Technical Support, then.

To help others who have a similar problem, please let us know how it gets resolved. (But remember that similar symptoms do not mean the same problem or solution.)
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby vinzvinz » Fri Oct 25, 2019 11:57 am

Ok then I''l go the tech support way. Thanks for your help.
vinzvinz

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More