Need help with Sound Content Pathways!

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Need help with Sound Content Pathways!

Postby squeakD » Wed Oct 23, 2019 2:50 pm

Can someone help me make sense of the pathways in the settings? The ST4 sounds all loaded fine. However, I’m getting the Instruments ST4 Error for all the included ST3 libraries. I looked at the pathways and the only difference between ST4 and ST3 is that the word samples is missing from the ST3 pathway.

I keep trying to add the proper path, but it keeps coming up with Samples at the end of the pathway (after the ST3 text), and not before it the ST3 text.

Sqk
squeakD

Re: Need help with Sound Content Pathways!

Postby DarkStar » Wed Oct 23, 2019 3:16 pm

Without actually looking at your system or getting lots of info from you, we would only be guessing.

The best thing to do is raise a Support Ticket, here for some one to one help (US (East Coast) Business hours, generally). Response time is usually within 2 working days.

Also, check out the FAQs, here:
https://www.ikmultimedia.com/faq/index.php?category=11&topic=sampletank-4#st4
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Re: Need help with Sound Content Pathways!

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Oct 23, 2019 3:56 pm

This also seems like a dupe of the other thread, plus as mentioned above is best handled via official and direct IK technical support.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More