Miroslav Symphonik 2 settings

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Miroslav Symphonik 2 settings

Postby Micwarren21 » Mon Oct 21, 2019 5:37 pm

Price was great on sale. When used as a plugin for my DAW, going to settings opens it, but then just locks up the settings page. Clicking on close does nothing. I can only drag it down until it docks on bottom of screen. I have to close daw and restart. Everything else works.

Now for some thoughts. I agree with the majority. Legato pretty much useless. No mod wheel use for the vibrato. What you hear is what you get. The installation process is terrible. After downloading all zips to the folder I intended to use. I extracted all zips. That actually created all content. There were also the 16 install .exe. After running the first, I noticed it did not change size of content folder. I did not run anymore and all samples were accessible from plugin. Probably saved me more hours of time. I’m pretty burnt after the install which.went on for 2 days. Maybe later I’ll try synch to time and see if it extends legato. For the rediculous low price on sale I purchased, it’s worth it, but don’t expect it to be the least competitive for what’s available today.
Micwarren21

Re: Miroslav Symphonik 2 settings

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:15 pm

Thank you for your suggestions/comments. For your technical issue, please open a ticket with IK Support at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support for official and direct technical support and they will help you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More