Regarding ST4: Would anyone happen to know why...

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Regarding ST4: Would anyone happen to know why...

Postby - IK User - » Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:16 am

after downloading ST4 it does not show up in my plug-in list and I get this error message as Pro Tools is loading:

"The following plug-ins failed because they are not valid 64 bit AAX plug-ins."

Also when I try to open ST4 as a stand alone it opens for about 5 or 10 seconds, then shuts? I tried uninstalling and re-downloading a few times and same exact thing each time.

I would be grateful for any help. I have already made a ticket, but just thought I would see if anyone here may have some insight into the matter as well. :?:
- IK User -

Re: Regarding ST4: Would anyone happen to know why...

Postby DarkStar » Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:33 am

The problems you have run into could have a variety of causes, so other user's experiences may not have the same cause.

Technical Support is best positioned to diagnose and resolve this for you. Please continue to work with them.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby - IK User - » Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:18 pm

*Post Edit*

I just discovered what the problem was. Some drivers needed to be updated.

Glad I got that all figured out. Now on to downloading it all.

*Crosses fingers no other problems are run into.*
- IK User -

Postby dlgebert » Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:05 pm

I had a similar issue with Studio One 4 on my IMac, where Studio One 4 would would add SampleTank 4 to the blacklist after installing ST4.

The soluion is to use the ST4 plugin for the first time, which Studio One 4 will allow you to do. Wait until ST4 has indexed all of the instruments, and then remove ST4 from the blacklist and it should run fine and be recognized without getting blacklisted when Studio One 4 starts up.

If you remove ST4 from the blacklist before using ST4 for the first time and indexing, Studio One 4 will keep adding it back to the blacklist.

Thanks- Dave
dlgebert

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More