SampleTank 4 (v4.0.2) and Nektar Impact LX+ Controllers

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

SampleTank 4 (v4.0.2) and Nektar Impact LX+ Controllers

Postby yukibajhiri » Tue Mar 05, 2019 5:25 am

Is anyone else having an issue with v4.0.2 of ST4 not picking up any midi signals from their Nektar Impact LX+ midi controller (I have the LX49+ for reference).

4.0.0 and 4.0.1 worked fine, but 4.0.2 seems to have broken something. My computer still recognizes input from the controller, because I tested it on different programs that registered midi input just fine.

An additional note is that I tried a different midi keyboard and the inputs were being registered by ST4 v4.0.2. It's only the Nektar Impact LX49+ that isn't working.

I also tested on another PC and the controller with v4.0.2 doesn't work on that PC either.

I've submitted a ticket over a week ago and haven't gotten any response yet, so I'm just wondering if anyone else in the community is facing this issue.
yukibajhiri

Re: SampleTank 4 (v4.0.2) and Nektar Impact LX+ Controllers

Postby DarkStar » Tue Mar 05, 2019 11:23 am

As no-one else has yet chimed in, please Reply to your Support Ticket asking for guidance.

Also, please review the forum guidelines:
https://cgi.ikmultimedia.com/ikforum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=19505, in particular point 1
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More