ST4: not releasing RAM

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

ST4: not releasing RAM

Postby Mechlad » Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:36 am

load up a preset, replace it with another, then another, then another....on and on. the ram usage continually builds, accumulating, never releasing the RAM from the previous preset.

Now, Empty that slot, RAM stays at that accumulative amount that it was at before emptying.

Try it, Is this what you are getting?
Mechlad

Re: ST4: not releasing RAM

Postby garfy » Sun Mar 03, 2019 1:06 pm

Hi Mechlad

Nope sorry, not seeing that here. No accumulation (RAM increases or decreases depending on the preset) and returns to original RAM usage when slot is emptied.

In case no one else chimes in here with advice or a solution, you should raise a ticket with IK official support here https://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/mi/
System Specs: 2012 Mac Mini 2.6 i7 & 2015 MBP 2.2 i7, 16GB RAM
macOS10.15.7 Logic 10.6.1 Reason 11
Various IK, NI, Waves, Softube, Eventide, XLN software
Focusrite 18i20 x 2, Novation ReMote 25SL
garfy

Re: ST4: not releasing RAM

Postby Peter_IK » Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:13 pm

Not seeing it here either. This is a matter for IK Support to handle directly, please open a ticket as advised above.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More