*Error loading certain presets

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

*Error loading certain presets

Postby Mechlad » Tue Feb 26, 2019 4:16 pm

I've been going through making sure the presets load in my sample Tank 4 Max installation.For some reason the preset called "Behave Queen" under the synth catagory does not load.

it returns the error:

Instrument ST4 Error. Cannot locate Tank at path 'C:/Users/Public/Documents/IK Multimedia/SampleTank 4/Samples/SampleTank 4/Synths/Saw Up 2-Osc/Saw Up 2-Osc.pak'.

which is what was typical when the .zip install file was corrupted, but my synthesizer install .zip all tested as being good.

Can anybody else load this preset?

thanks
Last edited by Mechlad on Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
Mechlad

Re: Error loading Saw up 2-Osc.pak

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:05 pm

Since users have not chimed in, I'd also recommend contacting IK Support directly at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support if you have not done so already as they may be able to answer and resolve before users chime in here.

Thanks!
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Re: error loading certain presets

Postby Mechlad » Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:17 am

can anybody else load

Behave Queen
or
saw down 18-osc

from the synth lead category in the SampleTank 4 Library?
Mechlad

Re: *Error loading certain presets

Postby garfy » Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:33 am

I am seeing the same error for those presets.

I'll put in a ticket to support and suggest you do the same if you haven't done so already.
System Specs: 2012 Mac Mini 2.6 i7 & 2015 MBP 2.2 i7, 16GB RAM
macOS10.15.7 Logic 10.6.1 Reason 11
Various IK, NI, Waves, Softube, Eventide, XLN software
Focusrite 18i20 x 2, Novation ReMote 25SL
garfy

Postby johnhines » Fri Mar 01, 2019 10:30 pm

I also appear to be missing the necessary file for this preset. I've submitted a ticket to support as well.
Last edited by johnhines on Fri Mar 01, 2019 10:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
johnhines

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Mar 01, 2019 10:36 pm

garfy wrote:I'll put in a ticket to support and suggest you do the same if you haven't done so already.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby macpayo » Sat Mar 02, 2019 2:03 am

I'm having the same Error problem when loading some presets and also I can't youse my Oxigen 61 keyboard when I use the stand alone program mode, but when I tried with Pro Tools the KB works fine.
macpayo

Postby Peter_IK » Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:43 pm

Peter_IK wrote:
garfy wrote:I'll put in a ticket to support and suggest you do the same if you haven't done so already.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Peter_IK » Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:44 pm

Since the point has not been clear, please report specific issues of this nature to IK Support (also note that not all issues that appear "exactly the same" are, and rarely are once the tech support staff are able to assess and troubleshoot with you directly) and this thread has run its course.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More