ST4 Update stuggestion

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

ST4 Update stuggestion

Postby santhonyw » Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:07 pm

I wanted to suggest putting some type of color or bolden the catagories in the filter section (example: Timbre, Genre) of the browser. This will make those catagories easier to see and navigate because we’d clearly be able to see where a catagory begins and ends much better. Right now, its just a small drop down arrow next to the catagory which can be a little hard to see when you have multiple filters open.
santhonyw

Re: ST4 Update stuggestion

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:10 pm

Please add any feature requests to the official sticky Wish List thread here. That way the Product Managers & Devs will either see directly or have the list relayed to them. Thanks!
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby santhonyw » Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:21 pm

Thanks. Can you add a link to that thread for me
santhonyw

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:24 pm

santhonyw wrote:Thanks. Can you add a link to that thread for me

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=19885

It is a sticky in this subforum (which I point out as a good thing for visibility of course :D ).
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More