Ticket CLOSED doesn't mean FINISHED, folks!

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Ticket CLOSED doesn't mean FINISHED, folks!

Postby ginthepartisan » Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:20 am

"Tickets are marked closed by the system after a tech replies due to the system they are currently using allowing them to keep track of tickets. A ticket is NOT finished until you are satisfied so please continue to reply to the tech via the ticket and they will continue to assist you."

I think that explains quite a lot...
ginthepartisan

Re: Ticket CLOSED doesn't mean FINISHED, folks!

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:29 am

Yes, I have seen the techs use this in their signature with replies, will have to mention that it would be a great idea to do so across the board to avoid further confusion. Thanks!
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby mannixguy » Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:56 am

I lost my support ticket number to check if my issue is resolved. Will I receive an email notifying me if the issue has been resolved/answered?
mannixguy

Postby ginthepartisan » Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:16 am

mannixguy wrote:I lost my support ticket number to check if my issue is resolved. Will I receive an email notifying me if the issue has been resolved/answered?

I wouldn't know. He said, "... please continue to reply to the tech via the ticket."
ginthepartisan

Postby garfy » Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:22 am

mannixguy wrote:I lost my support ticket number to check if my issue is resolved. Will I receive an email notifying me if the issue has been resolved/answered?

You should get an email notification that there is a reply to your ticket waiting for you. However, sometimes these things slip into spam folders of email clients, so I would check that to see if you have a response.

Also, your original email saying that you have opened a ticket will have your ticket number on if you still have that.

If these suggestions don't yield results, reply back here and the moderators will see what can be done.
System Specs: 2012 Mac Mini 2.6 i7 & 2015 MBP 2.2 i7, 16GB RAM
macOS10.15.7 Logic 10.6.1 Reason 11
Various IK, NI, Waves, Softube, Eventide, XLN software
Focusrite 18i20 x 2, Novation ReMote 25SL
garfy

TIP:

Postby DarkStar » Thu Feb 28, 2019 11:09 am

If you have any Support Ticket numbers at all, you can go here:
https://techsupport.ikmultimedia.com/en/tickets.php
enter the details and click [View Status].

That will list all of your tickets.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More