AmpliTube 4 MESA/Boogie pkg included on all platforms?

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

AmpliTube 4 MESA/Boogie pkg included on all platforms?

Postby nycshredit » Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:18 pm

Hi all, Just purchased an iRig HD2. I'm not 100% sure if I'll use AmpliTube my laptop or iPad yet, but I'm just looking to confirm something. If I purchase the $149 AmpliTube MESA/Boogie for my macbook, does this allow me to make use of package on my iPad as well?
nycshredit

Re: AmpliTube 4 MESA/Boogie pkg included on all platforms?

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:28 pm

AmpliTube gear will not transfer between Mac/PC and iOS platforms.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby nycshredit » Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:54 pm

I see. Is there a big feature disparity between the PC/Mac and iOS version of Amplitube? There must be a reason why the PC/Mac Mesa Boogie pkg is $149 and the iOS version is $25.
nycshredit

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:04 pm

nycshredit wrote:I see. Is there a big feature disparity between the PC/Mac and iOS version of Amplitube? There must be a reason why the PC/Mac Mesa Boogie pkg is $149 and the iOS version is $25.

Mac/PC is a more powerful platform thus AmpliTube 4 so AmpliTube 4 is going to have more gear, more features, etc on such a platform. You can check the different versions and features on the IK site.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby nycshredit » Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:16 pm

Thank you for your time, Peter. Cheers!
nycshredit

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling