AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Postby mtndon » Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:14 am

New to the board, 1st post, new to AmpliTube and new to using digital media to get guitar sounds, record and practice. I really like the possibilities this media gives but also it has had many head scratching moments. I'm have a Focusrite i Track dock, using Audiobus 3, Cubasis 2 and AmpliTube for iPad.

I've been trying to set up guitar tone presets or favorites. The manual that came with program wrote that there are 4 favorite buttons labeled A,B,C, and D, but mine are numbered 01-128. How do I locate the 128 favorites in the 32 scrollable banks? I know I can press and hold on the numbers and save a setting, but I'd like to be able to organize and group tones. I've been able to save names into the Presets but no settings have been saved. I have other questions but I want to make certain that this is the right place to do it.
mtndon

Re: Newbie

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:07 pm

Sounds like you are looking at the iOS version of AmpliTube's manual. You should look at the AmpliTube for Mac/PC manual available in your IK User Area (as well as installed on your computer with the product).
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling