PC Crashes after running amplitube 4

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

PC Crashes after running amplitube 4

Postby Autist » Sun Dec 23, 2018 5:38 pm

Sup, im using m-audio mtrack 2x2M, and after running the amplitube 4 pc crushes and showes error "unexpected_kernel_mode_trap". Can you advise sth to me?
Autist

Re: PC Crashes after running amplitube 4

Postby auggybendoggy2 » Sun Dec 23, 2018 6:44 pm

Autist, are you able to set the setting to use ASIO4all via your Maudio interface?

Maudio lost me years ago when they dropped all pc support. Good riddens.

Sadly, IK favors Apple and I wish they'd show the same love across the board :) Maybe I'm wrong about that.
auggybendoggy2

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Dec 24, 2018 4:15 am

We don’t favor Apple, it is that Apple supports Core Audio so any class-compliant audio interface will just work when plugged in. Not the case with Windows unfortunately, though WASAPI is making strides toward the fluid, solid, and easy audio interface support that Apple has had for many years at the OS level.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby auggybendoggy2 » Tue Dec 25, 2018 5:20 pm

I don't care much, but being I own all PC, I would like to see more love for the PC.
There are a number of items I've read that are available for ios/mac but not ANYTHING ELSE.

So for example: Blueboard. Available for ios and mac.

Am I wrong?

Is Bluetooth not available on PC?
auggybendoggy2

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling