I'm just about to press checkout button for Stomp I/O

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

I'm just about to press checkout button for Stomp I/O

Postby Basick » Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:50 pm

I have just a few questions that are not aswered in reviews and can't find them on here,

I also want to get the i rig pro studio at the same time.

do i need a different device to plug in multiple instruments !? ( key, mic, guit, bass ) and create a live track with loop effect ?

How much processing on my laptop would i need to do all at once ?

What would be the best output ? monitors or amp ?

Would it be better with a sound card for live or recording?
Basick

Re: I'm just about to press checkout button for Stomp I/O

Postby Ryan_IK » Wed Nov 21, 2018 11:54 pm

Hello!

Thanks for your post.

Let's see how I can help here.

Q: do i need a different device to plug in multiple instruments !? ( key, mic, guit, bass ) and create a live track with loop effect ?

A: The iRig Pro Duo would be the suggested audio interface for multiple inputs at a time. To create a live loop, AmpliTube 4 for Mac/PC or AmpliTube iOS would be great options. These are included with the iRig Stomp I/O product's registration.

Q: How much processing on my laptop would i need to do all at once ?

A:This would depend on the software you want to use. For AmpliTube, you can find the minimum requirements here.

Q: What would be the best output ? monitors or amp ?

A: I would suggest monitors like the iLoud Micro Monitors for studio use, but most output sources would really work in theory. The reason I suggest the iLoud Micro Monitors, is because they can be used to not only playback your guitar signal, but they work great for mixing your projects.

Q:Would it be better with a sound card for live or recording?

A: The iRig Stomp I/O is really the best of both worlds. With the option for 96kHz/24-bit recording, you get a studio quality interface. With the robust build quality and MIDI controller options you get a live controller that can pretty much do it all.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Ryan_IK
Senpai

Postby Basick » Thu Nov 22, 2018 12:28 am

Wow okay, so that answers a lot and thank you for the quick reply!

Ultimately, what i want is to create a earphone live jam

reason, i live in an appartement.

the issue i fin with the duo, well, it's in the name. duo.

keyboard** mostly for drum loop and some piano licks, or whatever effect I can find in there

Microphone,

guitar and bass.

If i'm able to do all that at once with live sound with 3 - 4 set of headphones, ( which i will probably be able to find a aux splitter somewhere )

There is a recording software with pro studio right ?

I've checked with other recording devices and to have something ''adequate'' it's at least 2g :lol:
Basick

Postby Ryan_IK » Wed Nov 28, 2018 7:05 pm

The iRig Stomp I/O will include Ableton Live Lite. This should help get you recording with all of your instruments. Otherwise, the included 8-track Recorder/DAW in AmpliTube 4 can be used. This software (AmpliTube 4 Deluxe) is included with the iRig Stomp I/O.

See link below for a full list of included gear with the iRig Stomp I/O.

https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/i ... php?p=apps

For a headphone solution, check out the headphone amp below. I personally use one of these for exactly what you are looking to do. Of course you could find something similar if this is outside of your price range, but this is a fairly inexpensive piece of gear.

https://www.amazon.com/BEHRINGER-Power- ... A8000V2%29

Hope this helps!
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Ryan_IK
Senpai

Postby Basick » Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:36 pm

Yes it does thanks a lot!

Checkout button pressed already :lol:
Basick

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling