Running Custom Shop induces errors to other software

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Running Custom Shop induces errors to other software

Postby PTNtakos » Wed Nov 28, 2018 1:15 pm

Hello everyone,

I installed Custom Shop on my Windows 10 laptop (an HP ZBook), running an AMD Radeon R7 M350 and an Intel Core i7-7500U @ 2.70GHz. Besides the fact that each time it needs an admin check to launch ("This program wants to make changes to your computer"), it creates incompatibility issues with other software (Abaqus Student 2017) with my graphics card.

Custom Shop runs completely normal, it's just that it induces this issue that I've double checked, since when I uninstall everything Amplitube-related, the software that had issues doesn't have them anymore, without even restarting the PC.

Any idea will be helpful, since I really like Amplitube, but also need the other program for work.

Thanks in advance.
PTNtakos

Re: Running Custom Shop induces errors to other software

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:15 pm

Please open a ticket with IK Support at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support and they will troubleshoot and assist you with the issues directly.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Re: Running Custom Shop induces errors to other software

Postby PTNtakos » Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:56 pm

Thank you.
PTNtakos

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling