Amplitube Max Question

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Amplitube Max Question

Postby jmolloy64 » Sun Nov 25, 2018 3:23 pm

Howdy all. Just bought Amplitube Max. When scrolling through I see the new Dimebag amps and effects sounds are locked. I thought Max meant everything??!!! Do I have to shell out more dough for these coveted sounds/amps? Hope not.Anyone know?
jmolloy64

Re: Amplitube Max Question

Postby DarkStar » Sun Nov 25, 2018 4:04 pm

'Fraid not, "MAX" may have meant all gear when it was first announced ( am not 100% sure) , but it does not mean that newer gear models are automatically added to the bundle (other manufacturers have a similar approach).

The gear provided in AT4 MAX is listed here https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/atmax/index.php?p=gear "With it you get 80 amplifiers, 92 cabinets, 29 speaker models, 88 stompbox effects, 24 rack effects, 19 mics and 2 tuners".

Dimebag is very new, and, yes, as that gear is not included in AT4 MAX, you would need to buy the bundle or individual pieces of gear.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby jmolloy64 » Sun Nov 25, 2018 6:23 pm

Thanks Darkstar. Are you officially part of IK Multimedia though? I bought Max after the Dimebag product was already out. Shouldn't it be part of the package? Perhaps an IK official cam weigh in on the subject. All the other signature paks are included as far asI know. Thanks again.To be continued....
jmolloy64

Postby DarkStar » Sun Nov 25, 2018 6:30 pm

Part of IK Multimedia? Nope.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Nov 26, 2018 6:01 pm

jmolloy64 wrote:Thanks Darkstar. Are you officially part of IK Multimedia though? I bought Max after the Dimebag product was already out. Shouldn't it be part of the package? Perhaps an IK official cam weigh in on the subject. All the other signature paks are included as far asI know. Thanks again.To be continued....

I am and can say it is not part of AmpliTube MAX. AmpliTube MAX is not a subscription or similar, it includes the gear that is listed on the appropriate web page for AmpliTube MAX which is all gear up to the release of AmpliTube MAX.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling