Audio Clipping

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

Audio Clipping

Postby dba1986 » Fri Oct 05, 2018 4:23 pm

Hello,

Bought an iRig Stomp I/O about a month ago, very pleased with the product as-is.
However, I am not pleased with the clipping issues I am expering with in windows while watching movies, and while using it with Amplitube.

At random times, and often enough to make me want to throw the unit out my window, I experience the audio clipping for like a second, then it goes back to normal. This happens while the unit is in use and I'm watching a movie, or playing guitar.

I'm running a freshly installed Win 7 pro, with 8gb of ram, 3.7ghz 2 core Intel I3 proccesor, and a Nvidia GTX 960 grapics card.

All my drivers are up-to-date.

It could the **** place I'm renting's fault, an old, old house with old wiring ect.

I want to add that this was never a problem before when I used a Guitar Rig Kontroller 2 for both guitar and PC audio. If this continues I might return the unit for a cashback, if a GR 2 kontroller operates perfectely then what gives with the iRig Stomp !?
dba1986

Re: Audio Clipping

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Oct 05, 2018 4:29 pm

Please make sure you have the latest firmware installed and please open a ticket with IK Support who will happily assist you directly with technical issues like this as this is not the typical experience. I'm sure they can get you up and running with your iRig Stomp I/O. They can be reached at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Interfaces & Controllers