IRIG HD - no USB detected?

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

IRIG HD - no USB detected?

Postby frankfkeim » Mon Sep 24, 2018 1:49 pm

Aloha - I can't connect my iRIG HD to my laptop as the USB is not recognized. I followed all the steps previously posted (ASIO4ALL etc). When you get to the "Panel" step my iRig does not appear as an option after clicking on the wrench symbol.

I thought that it may be a firmware issue and did try to update it but recognized that the device is also not found by the updater.

My iRIG HD works still perfectly on my iPAD so the unit itself seems fine, but it can not be used for my DAW, AmpliTtube etc. on my laptop.

Can anybody help?
frankfkeim

Re: IRIG HD - no USB detected?

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:37 pm

If you've followed all of the steps like you described with no luck, this would be something that IK Support would need to assist you with directly. They can be reached at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Interfaces & Controllers