Buzzing/feedback noise when coil tap

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Buzzing/feedback noise when coil tap

Postby stuartmckay2 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 1:42 am

HI,

I have a Gibson Les Paul studio 2018, and when i play through AmpliTube 4 and coil tap my guitar i get a constant buzzing/feedback noise that is present when I'm playing and not playing at all. I've tried my guitar on various amps and do not seem to have this problem, so AmpliTube is definitely to fault here. I've tried playing around with the input on both the software and my interface, but nothing seems to work. Noise gate takes the hum away when I'm not playing obviously, but when i play again i can hear it. I'm using a Focusrite Scarlett solo for my audio Interface.

Hope someone can help!
stuartmckay2

Re: Buzzing/feedback noise when coil tap

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Sep 13, 2018 4:30 pm

If you believe AmpliTube is at fault, please report your issue to IK Support at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/mi/ who can troubleshoot, verify, and assist accordingly. Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling