Unable to Access Custom Shop [Resolved by OP]

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Unable to Access Custom Shop [Resolved by OP]

Postby LordObsidious » Wed Sep 05, 2018 1:43 am

Me again,

Wanted to try out some of the the amps on the custom shop but i'm not able to access it. Clicking on the button at the top right does nothing and when it asks me if I want to go to the custom shop if I hit yes it opens up the folder that Amplitube is located in. I've tried accessing it through the VST and the actual stand alone program. Nothing.

I did register through the Authorization Manager.
LordObsidious

Re: Unable to Access Custom Shop

Postby DarkStar » Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:20 am

I've not see that issue mentioned before.

As this is primarily a user to user forum, someone-else may chime in. Meanwhile, the best thing to do is raise a Support Ticket, here:
http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/mi/
for some one to one help. And, to help others who run into a similar problem, please let us know how it gets resolved.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Re: Unable to Access Custom Shop

Postby LordObsidious » Wed Sep 05, 2018 1:49 pm

I guess something happened during the installation process, I removed Amplitube from my computer and reinstalled now it works. I think its pretty awesome you can demo basically as much gear as you want for 72 hours, unfortunately I haven't been able to make anything sound good yet but I know it can because I'm using the same exact DI tracks I used in the studio that uses Amplitube 4.

I remember they used the 5150 clone with the 4x12 mesa (V30s) with a 57 and a condensor and almost the exact amp settings/mic placement they were using but wow, there must be some serious post processing because honestly it sounds terrible and is very noisy/digital.

I'll mess with it more and hopefully get the hang of it
LordObsidious

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling