Amplitube 4 Max Question

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Amplitube 4 Max Question

Postby LordObsidious » Tue Sep 04, 2018 4:35 pm

So i've been looking a lot into Amplitube 4 and having heard what it could do in the studio I'm really considering getting it.

My only question is, does the Max version really come with basically everything? What will I not get in this package I guess is a better question.
LordObsidious

Re: Amplitube 4 Max Question

Postby Ryan_IK » Tue Sep 04, 2018 5:14 pm

The AmpliTube MAX software collection will include a majority of gear in the AmpliTube software. The only gear excluded will be anything created after this product's release like AmpliTube Leslie for example. Check out a full list of gear included at the link below.

Hope this helps!

https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/a ... t-max-gear
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Ryan_IK
Senpai

Postby LordObsidious » Tue Sep 04, 2018 5:29 pm

Thanks, I was trying to avoid drudging through that list but so far it seems like its pretty all-inclusive.

The last thing I wanted was to buy it and find out a lot of the stuff was still considered an additional purchase.

I've been using an outboard modeler but my main issue with it is you have no control over the speakers/mic placement/room and its a pain to try and reamp with DI guitars, i would basically have to spend half the price of this plugin to buy the gear to be able to reamp DI signals. Probably best for my application to sell the modeler and get this plugin and pocket the change.
LordObsidious

Postby LordObsidious » Thu Sep 06, 2018 4:38 pm

Looks like I wasn't fast enough with my decision,went to buy it today and the price shot up from ~300 to ~500. :cry:

Snooze you lose.
LordObsidious

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling