how to get Amplitube 4 on ipad Bundle Offer [Resolved]

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

how to get Amplitube 4 on ipad Bundle Offer [Resolved]

Postby Shyamus » Fri Aug 31, 2018 3:30 pm

I am trying to get the Amplitube 4 All in bundle on my ipad. when I chose the All in bundle, it says in store purchase not allowed. I have searched everywhere in the web and dont know how to get it. Somebody please help

Ofcourse the IK Multi US customer support is so bad that its a miracle of someone picks up and if they do it even a bigger miracle if they would have the answer!!!
Shyamus

Re: how to get Amplitube 4 on iPad Bundle Offer

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Aug 31, 2018 3:45 pm

IK Support is not via in-bound call. Please open a ticket with them at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/ios-apps/ and they will assist you directly.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Aug 31, 2018 3:52 pm

Also note that in-app purchases are offered via Apple's system so it is likely an issue with their store mechanism so you may also want to consider reaching out to Apple Support.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Shyamus » Fri Aug 31, 2018 5:53 pm

I take my words back. IKM support was very prompt in their ticket response and gave me a solutions. Thanks very much. Apologize for stating the support was poor.
Shyamus

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Aug 31, 2018 6:30 pm

Shyamus wrote:I take my words back. IKM support was very prompt in their ticket response and gave me a solutions. Thanks very much. Apologize for stating the support was poor.

Hey they'll forgive you! :) Especially if you get to make some music instead of having to worry about silly things like how to actually GET the gear!
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Shyamus » Fri Aug 31, 2018 7:06 pm

Agreed. I am a weekend warrior and a tone Junkie. with long weekend coming up I wanted fire up Logic and make some music (Or atleast try to)... Thanks. May the Peace Be with You.
Shyamus

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Aug 31, 2018 10:37 pm

Shyamus wrote:Agreed. I am a weekend warrior and a tone Junkie. with long weekend coming up I wanted fire up Logic and make some music (Or atleast try to)... Thanks. May the Peace Be with You.

And may the rock be with you!
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Shyamus » Sat Sep 01, 2018 2:48 am

Sure. Too old to RocknRoll too young to die
Shyamus

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling