iOS apps

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

iOS apps

Postby peter.geary@gmail.com » Mon Aug 27, 2018 10:33 pm

Hi
I purchase the via live bundle apps on my iPad. The mic room and iRig recorder have come through to my iPhone automatically but the vocalive app has not. The App Store on my iPhone is asking for the full app price again to download it. Should it download free if I purchased it on my iPad?
peter.geary@gmail.com

Re: iOS apps

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Aug 28, 2018 1:01 am

Hi, you can use iCloud to transfer in-app purchases for VocaLive, as of version 2.0.4 VocaLive added this:

- Use iCloud to transfer in-app purchases between the 4 main VocaLive versions

You can follow the steps from the FAQ at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/faq/3649
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby peter.geary@gmail.com » Tue Aug 28, 2018 12:07 pm

Thanks but how do I achieve this without having to buy the iPhone version of the app to transfer into. I purchased the app on iPad but it is a separate app for iPhones and I would need to pay the same amount again to install the iPhone app. I have done all the iCloud stuff but I don’t have an app on the iPhone to restore my iPad purchase into without paying for it again
peter.geary@gmail.com

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Aug 28, 2018 12:20 pm

You would use the free/CS version.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby fotofisher@gmail.com » Wed Sep 30, 2020 3:42 pm

Hi Peter:

I have a similar question in this same thread. I purchased a larger iPad and want to transfer my AmpliTube Max license from my smaller iPad to my new larger one. Is that easy to do? And, how would I deactivate and deactivate. The link above in this thread is no longer active.

Thanks!
Fotofisher
fotofisher@gmail.com

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Sep 30, 2020 6:24 pm

fotofisher wrote:Hi Peter:

I have a similar question in this same thread. I purchased a larger iPad and want to transfer my AmpliTube Max license from my smaller iPad to my new larger one. Is that easy to do? And, how would I deactivate and deactivate. The link above in this thread is no longer active.

Thanks!
Fotofisher

You don't have to transfer anything, you can follow this FAQ to use your AmpliTube gear on your different iOS devices using the same Apple ID: https://www.ikmultimedia.com/faq/index.php?id=1109
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories