Custom Shop demos not working

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Custom Shop demos not working

Postby spiralizer11 » Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:26 am

Hi all,

I’m new here. I downloaded custom shop because I wanted to try some boogies before I bought them. I click the ‘try’ button and the amp is added to the my gear section. I leave the custom shop open and open my daw (logic). Then when I open amplitube, the amps I choose to try are grayed out with the locked symbol.

I’m using a brand new iMac. I’m connected to the internet. I’ve done everything correctly and still, no demos for me.

Anybody have any ideas?
spiralizer11

Re: Custom Shop demos not working

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:02 am

Please also make sure you have the latest version of AmpliTube from your IK User Area and even though it may be the free version you have authorized the serial number there in Authorization Manager. If these suggestions do not help please open a ticket with IK Support at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/mi/ and they will work with you directly. Thanks!
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling