ST3 MAX Crossgrade missing library

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

ST3 MAX Crossgrade missing library

Postby albridi » Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:11 pm

Hi there 8-) !

I've just purchased SampleTank 3 MAX Crossgrade, and I'm really dissapointed due to the fact that the Orchestral Percussion is not included on the Sounds that could be downloaded at my user area (I mean this library: http://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/st ... percussion).

Is this an issue, or this library isn't really included with ST3 "MAX" :| ?

Kind regards.
albridi

Re: ST3 MAX Crossgrade missing library

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:20 pm

Orchestral Percussion is not listed in the included libraries listed on the SampleTank 3 MAX page.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby albridi » Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:41 pm

Hi Peter, thanks for your reply 8-) .

True, i'ts not listed but...

At the Orchestral Percussion's page it says: "Orchestral Percussion is the sequel to IK’s much-acclaimed Cinematic Percussion Instrument Collection that is now being used on film, TV and pop productions the world over. Specific instruments were chosen for Orchestral Percussion to perfectly complement the Cinematic Percussion set with no redundancy or overlap."

I think it should be included in an product like ST3 MAX. Perhaps IK could consider to include it in the near future. It would be very appreciate it, I guess :roll: .

Kind regards.
albridi

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:42 pm

Thank you for the suggestion, I'll definitely relay it to the team!
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby albridi » Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:55 pm

You're welcome Peter 8-) ! I hope they agree, and I hope that they drop a download link for this library at my user area if they agree my sugesstion, by the way :mrgreen: .

Regards.
albridi

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More