Incomplete Presets in British Collection

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Incomplete Presets in British Collection

Postby omac12 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:04 am

I have the British Invasion Bundle in my account.
In AmpliTube 4 when I select the British Collection and select any preset I receive the following message, "

The current preset uses models which are not installed: the missing models will not be loaded, therefore the preset may not sound as intended."

referring to speakers or cabinets. Is there a problem with my install causing AmpliTube 4 not to recognize all of the files required for the preset, or are there no complete presets in the British Collection that come with the British Invasion pack? Is there a way to show only the presets that I can use with what I have installed? Thank you.
omac12

Re: Incomplete Presets in British Collection

Postby Jason_IK » Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:08 pm

HI,

Please contact support directly so we can help you in more detail to make sure the correct serial #, etc are registered in your account and the presets for properly for you.
Jason Williams - Senior Technical Support
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook- Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Jason_IK
IK Moderator

Re: Incomplete Presets in British Collection

Postby Samstrat » Fri Oct 25, 2019 7:39 pm

omac12 wrote:I have the British Invasion Bundle in my account.
In AmpliTube 4 when I select the British Collection and select any preset I receive the following message, "

How are you able to select and view only the British Invasion Bundle separately in Amplitube 4? I can't seem to see any way of doing it on my interface. I have Amplitube 4.9 installed currently.
Samstrat

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling