Only some of my midi notes get played

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Only some of my midi notes get played

Postby jnealis55 » Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:18 pm

Hi there,

I've run into an issue with SampleTank3 in Logic Pro X 10.3.0.

I have a midi track set up with with 64th notes. The midi pattern plays fine with any of Logic's built in instruments, but when I use SampleTank as my instrument, only some of the notes are audible. I've tried several different SampleTank instruments, but all behave the same way.My Logic track is on the same midi channel as my SampleTank instrument too. Could there be some sort of quantize setting I'm overlooking?

Thank you!
jnealis55

Re: Only some of my midi notes get played

Postby Superschroepf » Tue May 23, 2017 10:19 pm

Hello,

I guess we have the same problem: Our electronic drum module generates very "short" midi notes which are obviously not able to trigger SampleTank. So we always have to edit the midi track (lengthen all notes).

We don't have this issue with ANY other plugin, but in combination with our drum module, SampleTank doesn't work properly in Logic, Reaper and standalone.

Would be great if the IK Multimedia developers could fix this bug.

For the time being we can't use SampleTank when playing live, which is a huge disappointment.
Superschroepf

Postby Peter_IK » Wed May 24, 2017 12:25 am

Superschroepf wrote:Hello,

I guess we have the same problem: Our electronic drum module generates very "short" midi notes which are obviously not able to trigger SampleTank. So we always have to edit the midi track (lengthen all notes).

We don't have this issue with ANY other plugin, but in combination with our drum module, SampleTank doesn't work properly in Logic, Reaper and standalone.

Would be great if the IK Multimedia developers could fix this bug.

For the time being we can't use SampleTank when playing live, which is a huge disappointment.

I'm sure they can fix it if the issue is reported to IK Support at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/mi/ Please open a ticket there if you have not done so already, and they will troubleshoot with you and reproduce and work with the developers if it is a global issue. Thanks!
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby bassist84 » Fri Mar 01, 2019 5:58 pm

Hi,

i have a similar problem. Is there a solution yet?
bassist84

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Mar 01, 2019 6:04 pm

bassist84 wrote:Hi,

i have a similar problem. Is there a solution yet?

Please open a ticket with IK Support as this did not seem to be a global bug. They will work with you directly to see what is causing the issue for you via http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support

Thank you
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More