British Invasion bundle - what is it?

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

British Invasion bundle - what is it?

Postby n2mpujack » Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:06 pm

As the title says - what is the British Invasion bundle? When I logged into Custom Shop it says I have the British Invasion bundle ready for download/install and all I have to do is to 'restore my gear' without having to do anything else. I did that but don't notice any new gear. I log into my IK account and the release notes for the British Invasion bundle are the same for Amplitube 4.

And there's not a thing I can find on the IK site about this bundle.
Jack
QAPLA!
OSX 10.13.6
PT 2021.6
n2mpujack

Re: British Invasion bundle - what is it?

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:24 pm

That is per the promotion we are running where you get the British Invasion Bundle for free with AmpliTube. The details are at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/news/news.php?id=797 (there's also a link there to the British Invasion Bundle information on our website). Hope that helps.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby n2mpujack » Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:29 am

Peter_IK wrote:That is per the promotion we are running where you get the British Invasion Bundle for free with AmpliTube. The details are at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/news/news.php?id=797 (there's also a link there to the British Invasion Bundle information on our website). Hope that helps.

Thanks for that; when I posted none of that info was on the site and Custom Shop didn't explain what was in the bundle. Turns out it's nothing that one doesn't already have If one comes from Amplitube 3.
Jack
QAPLA!
OSX 10.13.6
PT 2021.6
n2mpujack

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:55 am

n2mpujack wrote:
Peter_IK wrote:That is per the promotion we are running where you get the British Invasion Bundle for free with AmpliTube. The details are at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/news/news.php?id=797 (there's also a link there to the British Invasion Bundle information on our website). Hope that helps.

Thanks for that; when I posted none of that info was on the site and Custom Shop didn't explain what was in the bundle. Turns out it's nothing that one doesn't already have If one comes from Amplitube 3.

There is gear in the British Invasion Bundle that is not included with AmpliTube 3. The news has been on the site since the promo started and the British Invasion Bundle page (which is linked in the news) has been there since the bundle was released a long while ago.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby n2mpujack » Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:13 am

Peter_IK wrote:
n2mpujack wrote:

There is gear in the British Invasion Bundle that is not included with AmpliTube 3. The news has been on the site since the promo started and the British Invasion Bundle page (which is linked in the news) has been there since the bundle was released a long while ago.

If I hadn't logged into Custom Shop I would never have known about it and I've logged into CS a number of times over the last few weeks and today is the first time I ever heard about it. And yes I am signed up for the newsletter but I never get anything and also yes I've tried to work with this through support and have gotten nowheres. I've also looked at the IK site a number of times since last year and there's been zero on this bundle. Lastly there's nothing new in the bundle I didn't already have. Poor all the way around from IK on this. And you wonder why I can't recommend anything from IK :cry:
Jack
QAPLA!
OSX 10.13.6
PT 2021.6
n2mpujack

Postby carlaz » Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:02 pm

I did get a promotional email about the British Invasion Bundle a couple of days ago ... though since I am a long time owner of all the models except the fuzz and the Vox stuff -- and I use the JH Gold, HiAmp, and respective cabs extensively ... I admit I didn't pay it as much mind as I might have done to an announcement of new gear. :mrgreen:
--
"Lords of rock ... grace us with your mighty love ...."
http://soundcloud.com/carledlundanderson
https://carledlundanderson.bandcamp.com/
carlaz
1K Club

Postby n2mpujack » Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:12 pm

carlaz wrote:I did get a promotional email about the British Invasion Bundle a couple of days ago ... though since I am a long time owner of all the models except the fuzz and the Vox stuff -- and I use the JH Gold, HiAmp, and respective cabs extensively ... I admit I didn't pay it as much mind as I might have done to an announcement of new gear. :mrgreen:

I got not word one from IK on this even though I'm signed up for their newsletter. And as I wrote I wouldn't have known about it except for recently logging in to Custom Shop (and I check in like once a week).
Jack
QAPLA!
OSX 10.13.6
PT 2021.6
n2mpujack

Postby Samstrat » Fri Oct 25, 2019 7:36 pm

I have been looking for the same info lately.

If the product has been discontinued then is there an archive section where we can access it details?

The Amplitube 4 interface does not allow you to see which individual packs you have installed and their individual details. Instead you have to go and hover over each menu and try to figure out from there. A not very intuitive process, if I may say. Also, the fact that again and again we have to see 'locked' pieces of gear every time we hover our mouse over a gear list just makes the interface more cluttered.

Hopefully, this interface will be updated to show what gear we actually own and allow us to hide the gear we can try and buy.
Samstrat

Postby DarkStar » Sat Oct 26, 2019 10:50 am

^^^^
Custom Shop will show you what you have.

I dug this up (it may not be 100% accurate)
STOMP FuzzOne
AMP British Copper 30 TB
AMP HiAMP
AMP JH Gold
CAB 2x12 Gry British Vint
CAB 4x12 Closed J120
CAB 4x12 HiAMP

and
https://rekkerd.org/amplitube-british-invasion-bundle-free-with-amplitube-custom-shop/
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby Samstrat » Sat Oct 26, 2019 8:00 pm

DarkStar wrote:^^^^
Custom Shop will show you what you have.

I dug this up (it may not be 100% accurate)
STOMP FuzzOne
AMP British Copper 30 TB
AMP HiAMP
AMP JH Gold
CAB 2x12 Gry British Vint
CAB 4x12 Closed J120
CAB 4x12 HiAMP

and
https://rekkerd.org/amplitube-british-invasion-bundle-free-with-amplitube-custom-shop/

Thank you.

Is there a way to see bundles and their contents separately in Amplitube 4?
Samstrat

Postby DarkStar » Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:47 pm

Not that I know of. For current Collections, you can "See Gear" in the Custom Shop.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling