Protocol Error during credit purchase

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Protocol Error during credit purchase

Postby Darrengeorge » Thu May 05, 2016 6:48 am

I tried in chrome, internet explorer, in custom shop and home page, my problem is with credit purchase, selecting, my info added, (info added correctly) using explorer Ill get as far as payment with a blank white screen, in chrome, Ill click the credit purchase, but will show a empty cart every single time I try, in custom shop, Ill recieve a protocol error message, Ive changed privacy settings with no result. Im running windows 8.
any ideas?
Darrengeorge

Re: Protocol Error during credit purchase

Postby Peter_IK » Thu May 05, 2016 1:50 pm

Hi, sorry to hear you had issues making your purchase. Issues of this nature must be reported to IK Support at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support and they will look at your issue and assist you directly. Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby IKILLME » Mon Jun 25, 2018 12:36 am

Same **** is happening to me right now, did you get an answer?
I am trying to give you people money!
IKILLME

Postby garfy » Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:56 am

Hello IKILLME and welcome to the forums.

As this is an issue specifically with buying from the Custom Shop, please lodge a support ticket using the link shown in Peter_IK's message and they will look into the account problem for you.
System Specs: 2012 Mac Mini 2.6 i7 & 2015 MBP 2.2 i7, 16GB RAM
macOS10.15.7 Logic 10.6.1 Reason 11
Various IK, NI, Waves, Softube, Eventide, XLN software
Focusrite 18i20 x 2, Novation ReMote 25SL
garfy

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling