[RESOLVED] Humble Bundle missing Sampletank Libraries

IK Product Manager, Lurssen Mastering Console, CSR (Classik Studio Reverb), and acoustic correction system ARC (Advanced Room Correction) System

[RESOLVED] Humble Bundle missing Sampletank Libraries

Postby iamadan » Tue Oct 22, 2024 3:43 pm

Hi,

I bought the Humble Bundle tier 4 with Sampletank 4 MAX V2, and I'm missing a bunch of the libraries, including the incremental Syntonik libraries from Sampletank 4 MAX V1. I previously had Total Studio MAX 3.5, so I was looking forward to the additional Syntronik libraries -- it was my main reason to purchase, but they are missing.

I submitted a ticket over a day ago, but no response and no fix. I thought that maybe someone here might have an idea about solving this issue.

FWIW, Humble Bundle Tier 4 does show up in my account. I also had all of the libraries from Total Studio Max 3.5 installed previously. Some new libraries did appear (it looks like the libraries that were listed separately from MAX v2 in the Humble Bundle), but the balance of the MAX v2 libraries are simply missing.

Thank you!
iamadan

Re: Humble Bundle missing Sampletank Libraries

Postby DC_IK » Tue Oct 22, 2024 11:19 pm

You can contact the IK Support team via https://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/sw.
They can help you get situated with your software.
DC_IK

Postby iamadan » Tue Oct 22, 2024 11:37 pm

Thanks. I submitted a ticket a day and half ago, but haven't heard anything. I'll submit another ticket.
iamadan

Postby iamadan » Wed Oct 23, 2024 5:18 pm

FYI, Support got back, told me to log out and log back in. I'd already tried that, but I tried again.

I'm still missing the same libraries. I replied and told them as much.

Since the bundle is listed as a license and several Syntronik libraries are missing, I think they'll have to manually fix it somehow.
iamadan

Postby iamadan » Fri Oct 25, 2024 4:43 am

Following up... I seem to be in good shape now. Downloading now! Thanks. Don't want to leave the thread hanging. It appears that IK folks sorted it!
iamadan

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Oct 25, 2024 8:39 pm

Excellent. Support is taking care of anybody who isn't sorted still so I'll close this as resolved. Thanks!
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Other Music Production Software & Tools