IRIG X HD

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

IRIG X HD

Postby JedMskw » Fri Jul 19, 2024 10:36 pm

Buenas gente ¿que tal ? poseo el Irig x hd, pero no encuentro tutorial en español para usarlo y mi ingles junto con el traductor de google son mala señal jaja :lol: :lol: :lol:
busque x yt y nada
la cosa es que en la salida que va al altavoz quiero ponerlo en una consola y de ahi a la pontencia y al altavoz q poseo, y se escucha "clean" (toco guitarra ) ¿a alguno le a sucedido?
desde ya muchas gracias camaradas un saludo :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
JedMskw

Re: IRIG X HD

Postby DC_IK » Tue Aug 27, 2024 11:26 pm

Unfortunately, the manual does not come in Spanish at the moment. I suggest trying Google translate. I will pass along the interest in having them available in Spanish.
DC_IK

Postby Juormi » Thu Oct 17, 2024 1:37 pm

I must say that you are lucky that you hear something. Setting volume of the pickups, input from Irig HdX to the top and input level of Tonex app to the top, I cannot get more than 2 green leds on in the interface, and only if playing hard. With Amplitube, not even that. Permits in the iPhone are set right and everything seems to be OK but, regardless the app, the sound from the interface fades out much faster than the own guitar strings. About to surrender
Juormi

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Oct 17, 2024 2:47 pm

Juormi wrote:I must say that you are lucky that you hear something. Setting volume of the pickups, input from Irig HdX to the top and input level of Tonex app to the top, I cannot get more than 2 green leds on in the interface, and only if playing hard. With Amplitube, not even that. Permits in the iPhone are set right and everything seems to be OK but, regardless the app, the sound from the interface fades out much faster than the own guitar strings. About to surrender

Sorry to hear you are having trouble. IK Support is available to assist you via https://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/hw so I would suggest opening a ticket with them if you have not done so already and they will assist you directly and get you taken care of. Thanks!
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories