Tonex One Editor/Librarian options

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Tonex One Editor/Librarian options

Postby Starblood » Sat Oct 12, 2024 1:59 pm

Is the only way to transfer patches to a Tonex One pedal the PC app? I've seen an excellent web editor, but seemingly that uses MIDI which the Tonex One doesn't have? Or is deliberately disabled to push sales towards the full sized pedal.

I reached out to support, well over a month ago, just to see if an iOS librarian was ever likely to be available? No response to what seems to me a simple question, maybe they think I won't like the answer? The iPad app can run the whole Tonex simulation, but can't copy presets.

Putting a live editor to one side, is anyone at IK able to comment on why the iPad app can't/won't copy presets, and if there are any plans to drag the Tonex One comms into the 21st century.

My only PC is in another room. Pulling a pedal off my board, and copying presets blind - no audio on PC - feels deliberately awkward. I have two iPads, an Android phone and a MIDI controller on my board.

Once I've got presents on board - has anyone successfully remembered the browser mode secret code? [mod redacted - unnecessary, please review the rules of the forum when posting]
Starblood

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling