CANNOT ACCESS MY PURCHASE

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

CANNOT ACCESS MY PURCHASE

Postby ADAMSTRANGE » Thu Oct 10, 2024 6:41 pm

I bought IK Pro Sound Suite on Oct 9 2024 and when I follow the link sent to my email It sez I have to get the download manager. After I got it the IK Pro Sound Suite does not appear there, only an old sampletank 4 cs that I thought was the one I bought.

Turns out I had an old account under a different username with those free products and installed the CS version and not the paid version.

So I had to create a new account but when I put in the email that I bought the software under, it says that email is in use and when I then created another totally new account, there is no purchase on that new email.

I cannot submit any tech support forms because it keeps say ERROR , CHECK ALL THE FEILDS AND TRY AGAIN even though all the fields are filled out properly.

So how do I register and download my product under the email that i bought it when the download manager won't let me ?
ADAMSTRANGE

Re: CANNOT ACCESS MY PURCHASE

Postby Promidi » Sun Oct 13, 2024 1:08 pm

Try doing a password reset using the email you bought the software under.

https://www.ikmultimedia.com/passwordreset/
Promidi

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More