Models on tone.net not showing in Tonex app

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Models on tone.net not showing in Tonex app

Postby wilsonjeff72 » Fri Oct 04, 2024 6:32 pm

New Tonex user here.

I browsed tone.net for quite a while and "liked" the models I wanted to download and preview on my Tonex pedal.

Then in the Tonex app, clicked ToneNet and filtered on "liked" and I don't see everything I liked on tone.net.

Then I realized simply doing a search in the Tonex app (ToneNet screen) I can't find a whole bunch of models that I am seeing in tone.net. It's not filters.

For example, there are 27 models named with prefix CANT100 in tone.net and when I searched the same in the Tonex app (ToneNet screen) I believe I only saw one. Again, this is not filters.

What is going on here?

wilsonjeff72

Re: Models on tone.net not showing in Tonex app

Postby wilsonjeff72 » Sat Oct 05, 2024 12:00 am

I guess I just figured it out. The models that don't show in Tonex have the little gold crown which must mean they are paid.

[mod redacted - unnecessary, and please review the rules when posting on this forum. Civility required toward users, moderators, IK, and everybody else]
wilsonjeff72

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling